It is with great honor and gratitude I’m sharing all I’ve learned and continue to learn every time I guide you though any of the following sessions:
Using Pilates principles, Inferno Pilates is a challenging, full body, low impact, high intensity workout. It is performed on a yoga mat. This 60 min routine strengthens muscles and burns fat — all without the pounding of a high impact workout. It is designed for all fitness levels. All you need is you on the mat.
is also meditation. Meditation in motion. Motion is lotion! We create space in the body and mind using simple yet challenging enough movements while undeniably naturally simultaneously practicing mindfulness awareness breathing and focus on how we feel during the practice, finding the balance between too much and not enough is the never ending journey.
– Yin Yoga
– Power Yoga
I was shocked when i started meditating and practicing stillness how painful mentally and physically it was. Yet just as much as we focus our body muscles, stillness, gratitude, compassion, awareness are the muscles that need the most and foremost attention. Practicing silence so we can hear and stillness so we clear the path to move forward is what I’m inviting you to embark on.
This particular breathwork approach is gentle while deep and profound. It is about embracing what’s coming up during a session. Brings clarity to our minds and opening our hearts to love compassion and beyond.
What Our Clients Say
- Gula is ineffable magic. If I had to guess why her breathwork sessions continue to transform my life I’d say it’s because she’s plumbed the depth of her own pain and recovered her light. Having shared her own story with us as a group, and then again with me when I worked with her 1-on-1, it’s clear that her belief in this medicine stems from her own hard-won healing. Gula has ridden, and continues to ride the breath home to herself. If you’re willing, she’ll make it easier for you to do the same.
- Gula’s Power vinyasa workshop was powerful, inspiring and nourishing. My mind was clear and I feel amazing after the class! Her energy takes us to another level of yoga practice. Namaste
- Gula is an incredibly accomplished performer, athlete and instructor. First, a two-time world champion acrobat then a decade plus career with Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity, Gula understands training, focus, dedication and precision in health and fitness like few others.
- Kind and honest! Funny and soulful. Loved meeting you 🙂
- This class is AMAZING!! This sequence leaves me completely rinsed. I absolutely love it. Thank you for your unique energy and passion for what you do.
- A magical journey challenging us all by slowly opening up every part of our bodies through breath and purposeful movement.